Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

No crank no start. Headlights turn on and batterys fully…

Customer Question
No crank no start ...

No crank no start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Headlights turn on and batterys fully charged

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

98 civic ex

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yea and i checked all the grounds all the fuses checked the main relay

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The fuel pumps not priming

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
1/20/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you own a test light or volt meter?

Auto or manual transaxle?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician