Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

D light on dashboard is blinking. I did obd scan and i got…

D light on dashboard is...
D light on dashboard is blinking . I did obd scan and i got P0713 code
Honda Accord 2009 v6 3.5 (middle East)
1/19/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

The fault code P0713 indicates an open circuit at the ATF (automatic Transmission Temp sensor) commonly due to a failing sensor. Are you able to do some test to verify if in fact, that is the case?

I will take to a mechanic . What kind of test
where is the sensor located

I have enclosed the testing steps in the link below as well as the sensor location and replacement steps if needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6eoye37jy5k8ek/ATF%20sensor%20Jan%2019.pdf?dl=0

See the location in this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ktm3bpfbncfo7u/ATF%20sensor%20replace%20Jan%2019.pdf?dl=0

If you have no further questions please take a moment to rate my service at the top right hand side of the page so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

I will update you tomorrow

Okay sounds good. Please take a moment to rate my service at the top right hand side of the page so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Ok

Thank you.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
What's the valve adjustment specifications for honda accord 2009 v6
Ex 3 5

Unfortunately, due to Justanswers site policy, we are not allowed to address a new topic in an old post. In order to be able to help you on this, you will need to open a new post and we can work from there.