Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It wont star. Accord 2008. Well i though it was the battery…

Customer Question
It wont star Mechanic's...

It wont star

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

Accord 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well i though it was the battery but everything turns on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Its not leaking and yes i checked

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its on 15% oillife could it be that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
1/16/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic

Thank you for taking time to seek expert Honda advice. I am reviewing your question and gathering information. Please standby.

What does the starter do? Any noise when you turn the key to start? Do the lights dim?

Thank you, ***** ***** Cliff