Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It was jump started prior driven down road and back. Put in…

Customer Question
it was jump started prior...
it was jump started prior driven down road and back. Put in garage battery weak put on charge started for a second then shut off now it just cranks
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK if it turning over ok and there are no security lights on we need to check fuel pressure and spark next

I’m an aircraft mechanic so my skill level is pretty good
Where is a good spot to check fuel pressure on the crv

https://www.dropbox.com/s/suls16xcumzjoqd/sat6.docx?dl=0

That will be a inline test for that here is the procedure

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

I fixed it.
Was what I thought it was frozen fuel line water in fuel

that would mean your fuel has a ton of water in it, I would drain the tank to to prevent any future freezing's and dont fill up if a tanker is dropping off supply at a gas station