Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Key fob won't lock driver's door. It unlocks it. And the key…

Customer Question
Key fob won't lock...

Key fob won't lock driver's door. It unlocks it. And the key works to both lock and unlock, Its a 2003 CRV

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Yes, the battery is fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

What I've tried is this website, just now. :)

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Honda
1/5/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

is it the same with both keys?

The key I have locks and unlocks the driver's door. The key FOB will NOT lock the driver's door. The key FOB will UNlock all doors, including the driver's door.