Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It is a car problem. 2014 Honda Accord. I have an iPhone 6…

Customer Question
It is a car...

It is a car problem. 2014 Honda Accord. I have an iPhone 6 and I am having problems with the pandora app I think. Sometimes I cannot control pandora from the phone or the car screen. I don’t know how to isolate the problem. If you have suggestions I would love to hear them. Mark clements

Mechanic's Assistant: Which Pandora product do you have?

Pandora app on iPhone 6

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pandora software?

Having problems controling app from my iPhone or my 2014 Honda Accord.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Honda
1/6/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician
Hello I am reviewing your question now and will reply shorty. Thanks for waiting

The first thing you should try is resetting your iphone and resetting the vehicle. To reset the vehicle disconnect both battery cables and hold them together so that they are not touching the battery only each other. This is called a capacitance discharge.

Also try using the usb cable for your iphone directly into the usb port of the vehicle.

There may also be a software update from the manufacturer for your audio unit. You would need to contact the dealer and have this performed there. That is if one is available and not already done.

I hope this information is helpful.