Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Looking for the fuse location that controls the shifter

Customer Question
Looking for the fuse...

Looking for the fuse location that controls the shifter light, license plate, and center brake light. 2005 honda accord

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Honda
1/4/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Fuse 13 for brake light underhood and fuse 4 for licence light and thats underhood fuse panel too, looking for shifter light now

and 3, 7, 21 in the driver interior dash panel are for the shifter light

The shifter light was my initial observation. Had the oil changed today and they mentioned the other two lights were not functioning. I noticed o line a number of other fuse diagrams that shared all three of those so I figure i was looking for a single fuse.
I will check all those out. Thanks

more than likely you will just need to replace the lights, if all the other lights are working they are on the same circuits

All look good I will check out the bulbs next. Appreciate your help.

sure thing!

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!