Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2001honda civic and she turns over but not

Customer Question
Hello i have a...

Hello i have a 2001honda civic and she turns over but not starting

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Lotsa battery to turn her over but she just doing that turning over but no fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Civic?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not done anything yet was gonna check the fuel line while I turn her over to see if the fuel pump is doing its job

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just if there is a way to check the fuel pump other than taking off the fuel line

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Honda
1/4/2018
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

turn the key on and see if you can hear the fuel pump running for a few seconds

do you still need assistance?