Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Honda I have a Honda Clarity. 2017 all electric. I would…

Customer Question
Hello Honda I have...

Hello Honda I have a Honda Clarity

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2017 all electric

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to talk about charging

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 day by:
1/5/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this is a 2017 model this should still be under factory warranty by a dealer and if there are any charging issues or any other issues this is usually best diagnosed and repaired by a dealer at no charge to you.If you were to tamper with anything this can void some of the warranty on your model.If this is not what you are asking or looking for here let me know here on this post so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete