Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

No heat coming from the front and rear blower doesn't run!

Customer Question
No heat coming from...

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

What thermostat?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2013 Odyssey EX-L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes,a shop checked it a little last night and said that the chore is hot,controls appear to work,maybe the blend door? Or thermostat controlling door?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The rear blower dosen't blow at all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you planning to diagnose and repair yourself?

Do you have any tools so we can do electrical testing?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician