Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

The Hazrd lights are on on my 2017 CRV and I can't figure…

Customer Question
The Hazrd lights are...

The Hazrd lights are on on my 2017 CRV and I can't figure out how to turn them off.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The hazard lights or the emergency lights. They keep blinking even when I turn off the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't done anything. I sent the car off to get licence plates and when they retunred it the hazar lights were on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope. I just can't find the switch for the hazard lights.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
1/3/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The button for the hazard lights on/off is the red triangle top center of the dash above the radio.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Are you needing more assistance?

Did pressing the hazard button resolve the concern you have?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris