Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need to know for a 2006 Honda Pilot changing the power…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know for a 2006 Honda Pilot changing the power steering valv with filter how much could tha be?

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?

Yes the last 3 days

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I'm not traying my self

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that's it thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
12/29/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Edward, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Edward
Edward, Auto Service Technician

Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Are you speaking of the valve in the rack and pinion steering unit? Usually this entire rack and pinion is replaced, but they don't fail that often. What symptoms are you having? is the power steering noisey are does it take too much effort to steer? thank you.