Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2004 honda accord ex 4 - cylinder 2.2 or 2.4, I…

Customer Question
I have a 2004 honda...
I have a 2004 honda accord ex 4 - cylinder 2.2 or 2.4, I want to buy a remote car starter for this vehicle which one would you recommend that is the most complete, that has no additional requirements or the least amount of additional requirements
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Mechanic for Honda: tech0405, Technician replied 6 months ago
tech0405
tech0405, Technician
There is a couple I would recommend are you looking for good range ? A 2 way lcd screen on the remote to tell you it has started or just a basic remote start ?
Basic remote start with the best range and quality . Under $150
Here’s what I recommend for the remote start Avital 4103 and you will need the bypass kit which is DEI XK05 this will be under the budget and is a good system . I hope this helps please don’t forget to provide feedback /star rating for the help provided thank you . Happy New Year!
What would you guys the total for the remote starter the additional kits and the rough estimates of install for a total price would be
For both kits listed that you will need it’s about $80 in parts and about $120 for install is the going rate . I hope this helps please don’t forget the feedback thank you