Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I can't find the fuel pump relay for my 94 accord. I'm in a…

Hello i can't find...

Hello i can't find the fuel pump relay for my 94 accord

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Honda Accord. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I'm in a 94 Honda accord

12/28/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

click on link to view picture location, testing steps and wiring diagram and how it operates of the main relay , for the fuel pump relay/ main relay and thw wiring diagram for it if want to test it

1994 Honda Accord L4-2.2L SOHC VTEC

Save Article

The Fuel Pump Relay is incorporated into the PGM-FI Main Relay. Refer to Computers and Control Systems / Main Relay (Computer/Fuel System). See: Main Relay (Computer/Fuel System)

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Car is a right hand drive 5 speed manual h22a by the way and I'm not seeing that relay there

what is vin# ***** can double check ,could be different ,what country u at

How do it find my Vin #? I'm in Trinidad and Tobago

on door frame

on dashboard ?

there should be a serial number

Would it be in the engine bay?
I'm seeing v4r

it should be in engine bay at fire wall ,driver side

or in the fuse box, if you pull cover of fuse box is any say main relay under hood

Chad Farhat
Phone call session started
Thanks for the late response i left the car long ago while waiting for a reply
Can i cancel the phone call?

sorry , we lost power here lost internet con

connection, when you get back to it let me know

yes you can i send it in for u for customer care i m sorry do not handle billing

okay thank you for your help i appreciate it

welcome