Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2008 Honda accord 4 cylinder I have a code u0155 I…

Customer Question
I have a 2008 Honda...
I have a 2008 Honda accord 4 cylinder I have a code u0155 I have pulled the battery cable and checked all fuse in all fuse panels, they are good. car will not crank, no instruments work, engine will turn over but will not start. transmission selector can be overridden to get it out of park.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Honda
At the beginning of the problem I tried to replace the back up bulbs with led bulbs but once it caused the problem I put the old ones back in.
12/23/2017
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 5 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

I can go in with my and reset the code but it will not start because I have no instrument panel indications, pulled the instrument panel and inspected it did not find any problems.
okay I will be standing by

try the self-diagnostic manual mode from the attachment

tried the test nothing happened did not get any indications.
the only thing I am not sure of is the set reset button by the odometer

ok, so the cluster is completely dead in the water. standby

standing by

do these tests,

I will do the test later I have to go to work. I will get back with you when I can.

ok, and please note customer satisfaction is my number one goal and leaving 3 stars or more rating for me will allow us to continue this dialogue until you are completely satisfied.and your vehicle is fixed. you may ask as many questions as you'd like at no extra charges. thank you have a great day. merry Christmas

ok

thank you

well pulled the cluster cavity 1 was good 2 was a no go both turn signal test failed both right and left, that's pins 9 and10.so it says a faulty drivers MICU or combo light switch or open high resistance in the wire, that was as far as I could get it started raining on me.
well checked as much as I could tonight will continue tomorrow.

ok that sounds good. please keep me posted and let me know if you need anything,

tried to do the test, non of the test would pass, I went by the pin numbers the checked the wire colors they did not match the diagram for example 1 has a corresponding color of red it is not red I traced the red wire in the back of the connector and it still failed. I don't know where we can go from here. The reset of the code by removing the ground cable off the battery did not reset it either, all it did was to remove the code in the computer. I had to find the procedure to reprogram it. before I could continue. It has got to the point of having it towed to a shop to get it fixed.
david craig
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic