Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

The navigation code wouldn't activate it. Am trying to reset…

Customer Question
Thanks. The navigation...

Thanks. The navigation code wouldn't activate it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Am trying to reset it but the code just won't work

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

Honda accord 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Repeatedly inserted the code to no avail

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just got the car, used.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
12/23/2017
Mechanic for Honda: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Depending on exactly what is happening you may have a failure on the vehicle such as a bad radio, or you could simply be using the wrong code. No description of the problem was posted with your question.

Can you elaborate on what you're trying to repair?