Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Battery was replaced. and the manual doesn't have the code…

Customer Question
Battery was replaced. and...

Battery was replaced. and the manual doesn't have the code for our 2010 Honda odyssey

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Can't find a code that is whaat we need

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
12/20/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Have you tried looking on the glove box, there is sometimes a sticker on there that will have it

so you will just have to go to the dealer with your paperwork to prove ownership and they will give you the code

can'tg do a call. My husband has the carr & he won't be home until 11pm. Too late tonight.

let me know how it goes