Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have an 06 honda civic ex. problem is that there is alot…

Customer Question
hi i have an 06...
hi i have an 06 honda civic ex. problem is that there is alot of blue smoke comming out from tail pipe plus engine stalls.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
12/18/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Carguy1, certified tech replied 8 months ago
Carguy1
Carguy1, certified tech

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, I'm David, with the engine running, remove the oil filler cap and put your hand over the top of the hole and feel for suction.

there is a little!!

replace the pcv valve. see if that helps a little

you also need to do a valve adjustment

valve adjustment

Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago

hows it going?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return. Merry Christmas
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

hows it going?