Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Honda Civic Panasonic 39100-S5P-A91M1 RMA number? Ref. No.:

Customer Question
Honda Civic Panasonic...

Honda Civic Panasonic 39100-S5P-A91M1 RMA number?
Ref. No.: CQ-EH5460TU
Serial No.: 15614517

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Civic?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?

I junked it do a blown engine and sold it for scrap after taking out the radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

It came with the car

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
I am sorry my wife said it was a 2004 or a 2005 as we bought it new late in 2004.
12/18/2017
Mechanic for Honda: acura mstr, Honda Master Tech replied 7 months ago
acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. The radio code is

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.