Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I changed my battery not realizing I needed a code to get my…

Customer Question
I changed my battery...

I changed my battery not realizing I needed a code to get my radio to work I have a 2002 Honda Accord ex

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

I don’t have a check engine light I am trying to figure out how I find my Honda’s radio code

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I have found a sticker in the glove box with a number I think it’s the radios serial number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
12/17/2017
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.