Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I neex the. I need the immobilizer brake code for my 02

Customer Question
I need the immobilizer...

I need the immobilizer brake code for my 02 civic

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
I need the immobilizer brake code for my 2002 civic my Vin# *****
1HGEM21572L053281
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/16/2017
Mechanic for Honda: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain these codes and posting of them here has now been prohibited by JustAnswer in addition to manufacturers.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

is there any way i can get the car started then

That depends on what is wrong. No problem description was posted here.

Ijust bought this civic a week ago and ialready lost the key....it was the only key too

A replacement key will need to be cut and then programmed to the vehicle either by a dealer or a locksmith.

How can iget the brake code

As I mentioned if you see your dealer with the VIN and proof of vehicle ownership they can provide you with the code as long as their internal dealer policy allows for it.

Okkay