Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I️ need a radio code. No that’s all

Customer Question
Hi I️ need a...

Hi I️ need a radio code

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Honda. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that’s all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
12/15/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Jared D, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician

Good afternoon,

Just Answer policy suggests that we not give out radio codes, but I can help you get to a place where you can get one. Would that help?

I️ just paid and I️ can’t get my radio code is what your saying?

Well, no. We aren't allowed to give it to you directly. You can get it from the site I'm going to send you to for free.

Here is a link to the radio code retrieval database:

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/framepage.aspx?theme=Honda

Please let me know if you need any help getting the code.