Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need the radio reset code for my Honda Odyssey. I have the…

Customer Question
I need the radio...

I need the radio reset code for my Honda Odyssey.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Honda Odyssey. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have the radio serial number but can't find my card.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
11172964 is the serial number inside my glove box.
12/14/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen years of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer.

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can get the code from HONDA for free by showing proof of ownership.