Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It's a 2016 and was running just fine. lights work,

Customer Question
HI. it's a 2016...

HI. it's a 2016 and was running just fine. lights work , everthing works but wont statrt

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

It an oddesy

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Honda?

All ights, inside and out

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Elite

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just got home and my wife dropped it on me so ...not much other then check terminals. the manual wasn't helpful

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
12/14/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to assist you with this.

Is your Odyssey cranking and not starting? Or does it not do anything when you turn the key?