Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

I disconnected the battery to replace the DRL, put

Customer Question
I disconnected the battery...

I disconnected the battery to replace the DRL, put everything back together, and now the display on the stereo reads "Enter Code". Can you tell me what that is, or where I get it, and when I tried to input a number from the buttons, it said error.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

About 160,000, and no.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2011 natural gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I did, and don't know what to try.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Honda
12/12/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to give out codes due to security reasons.Usually, the best place to get the code is from a dealer.They may or may not charge a fee for this and usually want to see proof of vehicle ownership and a photo ID and in some cases want to see the vehicle as well.The other option is from Honda below in the link.

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

Pete, Auto Service Technician