Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Daughter totaled her 2003 on the accord yaks 2.4 L the cars…

Customer Question
daughter totaled her 2003 on...
daughter totaled her 2003 on the accord yaks 2.4 L the cars been sitting for four months with new battery in it I put a new battery in it oh and she wants the kill in the process and labs the insurance so the course of the last parting it out I got a valet key from the dealer that is able to start the car the car cranks real light flashes know start now my daughter drove the car home after she wrecked it so I know it runs I have someone to buy the engine but of course they want to hear it run and I can’t get it started could you give me the break code were held to program the valet key you gave me I need to get the engine to start I have my Vin number But title sitting on my desk right now
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Honda
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician