Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I replaced the battery on 2004 honda pilot. Thr radio needs…

Customer Question
I replaced the battery...

I replaced the battery on 2004 honda pilot. Thr radio needs the code. The radio serisl number is ***** Could you provide the code to unlock the radio?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Honda Pilot. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The radio serial number which is U1111L1627 .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
12/9/2017
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Mechanic for Honda: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of radio codes here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.