Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

No voltage to the fuel pump. Replaced a week ago if I feed…

Customer Question
No voltage to the...

No voltage to the fuel pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

Replaced a week ago if I feed voltage to it the vehicle starts

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

95 passport

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passport yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I do mechanic work but I believe it’s the relay or module I just need to know where they are located

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
12/7/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

What relay would you like the location for?

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician