Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It won’t start. There is a red light by the tachometer. Red…

Customer Question
It won’t start. There...

It won’t start. There is a red light by the tachometer

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Red light by the tachometer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2015 accord

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Liiking

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Looking At the manual

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
12/4/2017
Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago
trung do

hi this trung from justanswer welcome I will do my best to help you

Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

is red light a triangle light ?

No
Red round
Left side of dashboard by tachometer
Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

is your vehicle push start ?

Nope
Key fob
Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

and when you turn the key to engine start n osound can be heard ?

Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

d​oes this red light had any symbol

No symbol
Round red light
A clicking sound in the cabin on the dashboard
Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

just to make sure I got this light right . is not inside the combo or dashboard but on left side by the signal handle

No, it’s on the right side of the dash. Inside the tachometer display to the left of the speedometer
No it’s a 2015 Accord
Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

is there a way you can take a picture of the light im looking thru all the light and none had round light symbol

I’m just going to have it towed to Honda
Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

sorry couldn't help you with this . Honda are well known for ignition lock inopt and goes back . even if this is diagnosis it would need to be replace at a shop

Mechanic for Honda: trung do,
 replied 4 months ago

if you need further help please feel free to reply to this post or if you good would you kindly rate my services I know I didn't do much to help

trung do
trung do
trung do