Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Wrench light and oil life 15% indicators, but it hasn. It…

Customer Question
Wrench light and oil...

Wrench light and oil life 15% indicators, but it hasn

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

It hasn't been 3500 miles since oil change

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll pass this info along to the Honda Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Are you fixing your 3500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just happened, and no, I don't fix it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

2010 with 96,0000 miles

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
12/3/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

did a shop last change the oil and do the service on this car ?

It was done at Midas

the odds are they did NOT reset the maintenance monitor and thats why that stuff is lit up too early

for now go off the sticker in the window for its next oil change and maintenance work then be sure they reset both monitors and this should not happen again

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer