Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Full power. Turn key and nothing. Does not turn over, no…

Customer Question
Full power. Turn...

Full power. Turn key and nothing. Does not turn over, no click or anything, and nothing dims. Keeps full power

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

In park. Tried neutral and same thing. Not sure about wheel lock

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2005 pilot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm trying to. Haven't tried anything yet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can you access the starter motor so we can bypass it there and force it to crank?