Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need to get the brake code for my 2004 Pilot. VIN #

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get the brake code for my 2004 Pilot.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Honda Pilot. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

VIN # 2HKYF18494H573471

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is*****' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of codes here.
The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.