Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2015 Honda Accord Coupe and a white flashing light…

Customer Question
I have a 2015...

I have a 2015 Honda Accord Coupe and a white flashing light just started. It has a shape of a battery (not car battery) and gas BATT underneath. It is just to the right of P/R/N (etc.)

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

It blinks consistently. Not sure how better to describe it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, just wanting to understand the severity of the situation.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Honda
11/28/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Using your owners manual, does it state what this light is?

No, cannot find anything about this light. Doesn't appear to be a serious issue but wanting to confirm. Could it be simply related to a battery within the dash?
Don't think it warrants a discussion.

Can you send me a picture of the light you are asking about?

I found the answer. Ending the conversation. Thank you.

You are welcome