Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

No sparks or fuel. 2004 Honda Accord. And I haven’t tried…

Customer Question
No sparks or fuel ...

No sparks or fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2004 Honda Accord

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and I haven’t tried anything yet but when I try to crank it makes a buzz noise in the ignition and after I try again it turns over but won’t start up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Honda
11/28/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Fixitman, Technician /Advisor replied 6 months ago
Fixitman
Fixitman, Technician /Advisor

Hello my name is***** it is making this buzzing noise as the first issue and then it cranks but does not start then most of the time this is caused by an issue with the ignition switch. This is very common on this vehicle. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.