Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I just got my 2007 honda accord battery replaced. Everything…

Hi i just got...

Hi i just got my 2007 honda accord battery replaced

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Everything is good . I didnt do it but the auto shop did

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Car radio time is blinking

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do i need a code or something to make it work again

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So if the radio isnt working there should be a code in or on the glove box, if there is no code there it could be in the manual on a card or written down somwehre

Whats a glove box

its the storage box in the passenger side

Its currently jammed ill try to open it

hows it going

My glove box wont budge
I tried pulling the wire in the lock mechanism component and pushing it back but nothing seems to work

That auto shop should have replaced it so the radio would be working, I would take it back to them and have them address this problem, the battery replacement cost would cover the radio problem

Ok ill try that

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me nothing less than a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

I was able to open the glove box

ok did you get the code

I got the code by pressing 1 /6 following pushing down the power button is that the code i need?

there should be a code on the glove box or in the manual did you find that

I found some numbers in front of my manuel book

turn key on and enter code, and it should release the radio into play mode, if you enter it to may time you may have to wait an hour to enter it again, what code did you find?

Do u know which one is the code

top number

36451? This number

correct, and like I said you may have entered to may times and its locked out, you may need to wait an hour or so before you can enter it again

Ok ill try that after an hour or two

sounds good ill be around

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Thank u i was able to fix it

Im glad everything worked out! thanks for the great rating and happy holidays!

U too