Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need my im immobilzer code for my Honda. VIN

Customer Question
I need my im immobilzer...
I need my im immobilzer code for my Honda. VIN 5FNRL38426B098157. Its on 06 I promise Im not stealing it. THe nearest dearlership is 40 miles away and they will not give it to me without bringing my ID and title, etc.Thank you!
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Honda
11/13/2017
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 9 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtaincodes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of codes here.
see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

Then I want my $28.00 back! You should have provided me to that information before you took my money.

I didnt take anything from you sir. I only answer questions. have a great day. contact customer service if oyu have a problem. not me.