Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My wife CRV 2007 the battery die. We replace it but as soon…

Customer Question
My wife CRV 2007...

My wife CRV 2007 the battery die. We replace it but as soon we installed the new battery the alarm went off and the panel and light start to flash

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yep

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I close all the doors from the inside wiht the battery disconnected

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How many alarms system the CRV have?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
11/13/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Is there an aftermarket alarm on the vehicle or remote start?

Will the car start?

Does the alarm continue to go off after the doors are unlocked with the fob?

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris