Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Someone keeps breaking into it and now that they've ripped…

Customer Question
Someone keeps breaking into...

Someone keeps breaking into it and now that they've ripped out the sound system the hazard lights wont shut off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I have to unplug the battery. Nope. the brake fluid never occurred to be a problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

1997 CRV

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nope I want an idea if its worth saving it just got towed monday I am debating on picking it up if the electrical is going to be outrageous

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
11/10/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

More than likely there is wire damage to blame here. If you can do wire testing and repair with a volt meter and wire diagram i believe we can get this concern resolved.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris