HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I have an 02 honda odyssey van that would start just fine

Customer Question

I have an 02 honda odyssey van that would start just fine every time except the other day it cranked for 15 seconds before starting then started fine till the next morning it would crank and act like it wanted to start but wouldn't I tryed to spray starting fluid and still would not start checked fuel pressure and it has plenty of pressure what's your thoughts?
JA: How many miles are on the vehicle? And when was it last serviced?
Customer: 157k was last serviced about a month ago around 500 miles ago
JA: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am I have put a new fuel relay in and nothing I have odvicly checked voltage to the pump every thing seams normal but won't start
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know if it's related but the battery kept draning I thought it was just the kids leaving a light on they also left the door open for most of the day and the battery was dead so I put in a new battery
Category: Honda
Expert:  HondaPlatinum replied 4 months ago.
Is the check engine light on?What’s the timing belt ever replaced ?This happen after a recent repair?
Did you still need assistance?