Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Can i get the remove and replace instructions for changing

the starter on my 2014...
can i get the remove and replace instructions for changing the starter on my 2014 honda crv ex awd
and how long should it take thanks
10/22/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

click on link to view pdf file to remove and replace Starter motor on 13 /14 Honda Crv with 2.4 liter (K24Z7) engine

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today.
If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated.
However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!

what are the bookable hours for this job please, .thanks
You are very welcome :)
Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me
Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted
Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.
Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.
You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue
(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)
or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite ExpertI'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone
Thank You
Chad Farhat
what are the torque specs for the manifold i took off please .

there are the torques specs for both manifold you requested

click on link to view

PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE ME USING THE STARS ON TOP OF YOUR SCREEN SO I M COMPENSATED FROM MY TIME AND RESOURCES

YOU WELCOME

THANK YOU

CHAD

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat