Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

L am going to buy honda civic ex 2.0 liter. we have agreed…

Customer Question
l am going to buy...
l am going to buy honda civic ex 2.0 liter. we have agreed in the amount of price already. l have no clue what they will have me sign. l am worried if they will have me sign something l should not sign. Is there anything you can tell me to watch out when l go there to sign? Do you think they will cheat on me on warranty, package. and so on. they told me honda doesn't come with free oil change and tire rotations service package already. let me know thanks.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
10/20/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

Are you getting a brand new Honda or a used car?

Brand new

If you are financing it the thing to make sure they give you the rate agreed upon.

You need to make sure they do not try and give you extended warranty unless you agreed to get it and know they are all different pricing depending on coverages.

Standard paperwork for title and purchase will need to be signed.

What other concerns do you have?

No. Phone please
I do not understand the accent

no problem that is automated to ask you that. What other concerns do you have?

I need to step away for about a half hour and will get back to your questions then.

I am paying cash
Then you should get title and registration and purchase papers.
There is no free oil change and tire rotation package come with it for certain period

Since you are paying cash you have the upper hand. Check with another Honda dealer to see if they will give you same price with the oil changes? It is all in the negotiations.

or a better cash price.

You may be able to save a thousand or more if you call another dealer and get quote and say this dealer is giving me this price so what can you do for me. Like i said cash is king.

If you have no other questions then please enter a 5 star rating so I get credit for helping you today with your questions. Thanks you.

Jaybird61
Jaybird61