Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It won't crank or start. They were wen we parked the van. It…

Customer Question
It won't crank or...

It won't crank or start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

They were wen we parked the van

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

It was running fine wen w cut it off to go to bathroom, it won't cut bk on

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Honda?

2006 odyssey

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Odyssey yourself? What have you tried so far?

We can't find the relay to the starter. W tried to jump it still no luck

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm stuck at a restaurant. With little money

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Honda
10/6/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Mike S., Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., Mechanic

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

Here is a wiring diagram of that starter circuit, check those fuses then feel if that starter relay clicks when you turn the key to start.

You may have to put your finger tips on that starter relay and feel if it clicks while someone else turns the key to start.