Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Battery died AAA replaced it but car would not start. After…

Customer Question
Battery died...

Battery died AAA replaced it but car would not start. After about a half hour, the FOB was put close to the starter button. it started after tapping the FOB. Got the car home and the other FOB was not much better. Now I am trying to find out how to get it back to normal. the radio is out and dash board display is out. the clicker does not seem to lock or unlock the car. Any tips to get the car back to normal?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

I replaced the fob battery on the one I was using. it was replaced about a week ago before there were any problems.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2015 CRV lx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet just got home with it from work where I needed to call AAA

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 5 days by:
10/9/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

It was a burnt out fuse. Brought it to a Honda dealer today. All is working fine now. Thanks.