Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I believe my water pump is leaking from the o-rings im

Customer Question
I believe my water...

I believe my water pump is leaking from the o-rings im wondering thr best way to get to it and whats needed to change it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Honda. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

If i spark plug wire wont lock on to the plug with it cause the car to die out and it causing a cylinder to misfire

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Mechanic for Honda: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

What year and model is your Honda?

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.

Thank you for remembering to rate my assistance and for using Just Answer.

What year and model is your Honda? Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.Thank you for remembering to rate my assistance and for using Just Answer.