Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Our battery died and ever since then, the radio hasn't

Customer Question
Hi there, our battery...

Hi there, our battery died and ever since then, the radio hasn't worked and just says "please check disc"

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the battery look like it's leaking? And does it have a strong smell -- like sulfur?

There was some corrosion, but we got it jumped and it works. Also took it to a mechanic who serviced the battery and terminals

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2003 Honda accord

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, we're fixing it ourselves. Haven't tried anything yet, were hoping for some direction

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it, I can send a picture

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 2 days by:
10/5/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Shawn Few ,
 replied 8 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You