Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need the immobilizer brake code for my honda

Customer Question
I need the immobilizer...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Honda
the vin is 1HGCG56641A810584
Answered in 1 day by:
9/30/2017
Mechanic for Honda: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can and reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!