Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2010 honda crosstour the radio and my accessar

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 honda crosstour the radio and my accessar outlets went out checked all fuses they are good any advice on what could be the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes all good fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Crosstour yourself? What have you tried so far?

Did all the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Used power outlet for phone charger i am thinking that went bad

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Honda
9/28/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

ok do you have a volt meter for testing?