Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

2014 HONDA ACCORD WILL NOT START, TRYING TESTING THE SMART…

Customer Question
2014 HONDA ACCORD WILL...

2014 HONDA ACCORD WILL NOT START, TRYING TESTING THE SMART ENTRY REMOTE BATTERY. THE CAR BATTERY APPEARS TO BE OKAY.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

YES, THEY ARE NOT CORRODED.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

WE HAVE TRIED TO CHECK THE SMART ENTRY REMOTE BATTERY, THE RADIO, LIGHTS ARE ON, THE HORN IS BLOWING. WHEN I PUSH THE START BUTTON WITH THE REMOTE AND PUT MY FOOT ON THE BRAKE, THE PANEL ON THE DASH LIGHT UP

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Honda
9/25/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Fixitman, Technician /Advisor replied 11 months ago
Fixitman
Fixitman, Technician /Advisor

Hello my name is***** you tell me what the lights on the start button do when you try starting it?