Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I am in the state of California and need to attach a license…

Hi! I am in the...
Hi! I am in the state of California and need to attach a license plate at the front of my 2015 Honda Civic (there's nothing in-built to be able to) how do I go about it? What do I need to do, can I do it myself?
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Thanks!

You can buy a kit from your local parts store for around $15. There will be a mounting bracket that screws into bumper then the license will screw into mounting bracket. You should be able to do this with nothing other then a screwdriver but a drill might make things easier. A shop would probably charge around $60 to install bracket for you. Here is a picture of the type of bracket you will be looking for, let me know if you have questions. Thanks

-

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aRGxWL9Wd0g/maxresdefault.jpg

Great, thank you!!

No problem, I'm happy to help. Thanks again and have a good weekend.

Dan, Technician