Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Radio is locked. Pushed 1&6 and got 3001 1033. I need the…

Customer Question
Radio is locked....

Radio is locked. Pushed 1&6 and got 3001 1033. I need the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2006 ridgeline

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ridgeline yourself? What have you tried so far?

I put a new battery in and need the radio code. I bought the car used and it didn't come with radio code

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Honda
9/21/2017
Mechanic for Honda: Steve, Honda Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic

There are 2 possible radio codes for that serial number. If 61351 does not work(beeps after last number entered) please try 21315.

If it does beep before the last number is ***** opn either code just stop and start over.